Friday, May 18, 2012

Naomi's Quilt

Remember Spencer? Adorable little Spencer who got this quilt?


Well, he's a big brother now and his little sister, Naomi, got her own quilt this week. I started with a design of X's and O's in my brain and what came of that wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I think turned out pretty good.  Check it out:

Here they all are, laid out on the bed.
And here's the front, all finished with borders and everything

Since there was so much pink on the front, 
I thought a nice contrasting color for the back would be green.
 
 This isn't a great shot, but you can see that it 
pairs nicely with the front and the border fabric.

And of course, no baby quilt gets out 
of my house without a little embroidery


  Here is a close up of the green back and you can see how delicate and pretty the fabric is

And here's our girl!
 What a cutie-pie!

No comments: